If you and/ or your loved one is looking for assistance in your daily living skills, our occupational therapy service is right for you. We offer a comprehensive diagnosis of your condition to help determine the main cause and be able to formulate a health care plan that fits your condition.
Our dependable occupational therapist provides you the care and assistance you need to help you regain your basic skills in accomplishing daily basic activities.
Their duties include:
- Assessment and Evaluation of Health and Basic Skills
- Planning and Implementation of Therapeutic Programs
- Energy Management and Conservation
- Restoration of Sensory Functions
- Restoring Muscle Control
- Strength Enhancement
- Health Assessment
- Body Mechanics
- Basic Skills Evaluation
- Basic Level Skills Education and Training
- Device Assistance Training
Help you loved ones redeem their independence today. To avail of our services, you can call us at 978-365-3323.